Monday, September 26, 2011

How To Reduce Pet Fear at the Vet , Food Rip-Offs & Bargains, Gratitude is Good Medicine -- your custom newsletter

 
You subscribed to Healthy Living Daily newsletter on Jul 4, 2011 Subscribe  | Unsubscribe
 
you have 0 butterfly credits
 
Care2 - healthy & green daily
from Health & Wellness

7 Overpriced Foods & 11 Worth Every Penny

When it comes to the price of food, I think it’s extremely important to remember that a food cannot be judged by its sticker price alone. Whethe...
posted by Dr. Mercola Sep 25, 2011 4:02pm

from Pets & Animals

How To Reduce Pet Fear at the Vet

  By Rolan Tripp, DVM, CABC “Shame on me!” I thought as I stood in the lobby of my own veterinary hospital 15 years ago. I was watchi...
posted by Nicolas, selected from petMD Sep 25, 2011 5:32pm

from Pets & Animals

Adorable Four-Day-Old Monkey (Video)

  Meet this adorable Leaf-Monkey named Elke. He was born at the Taronga Zoo in Sydney, Australia. In this clip, Elke is four days old. He is so c...
posted by Jeanne Pastore Sep 25, 2011 12:07pm

from Pets & Animals

50 Pets for Kelly Clarkson

The first winner of American Idol is an animal lover with fifty animals living on her Texas property. She has dogs, horses, ponies, goats, and pigs. C...
posted by Jake Richardson Sep 25, 2011 7:07am

from Health & Wellness

Gratitude is Good Medicine

Sometimes the best way to show our appreciation is a hug. When I was given my first cancer diagnosis in 2006, I had been living what I thought was a g...
posted by Leigh Fortson Sep 25, 2011 2:04pm

from Spirituality

Wisdom from Dr. Shellie Hipsky

Share that which you know to be most important. Seize opportunities to pass on knowledge. Enable others to find and utilize their own gifts. If you ca...
posted by Gail Lynne Goodwin Sep 25, 2011 1:30pm

from Spirituality

Gratitude, Appreciation and Praise

  "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." — Voltaire So it turns out I did win the ...
posted by Wendy Strgar Sep 25, 2011 11:03am

from Family Life

5 Ways to Clean Up the Air at School

  by Katy Farber, Moms Clean Air Force School is in full swing now.  I have been pretending that it isn't really happening because I know, as a t...
posted by Dominique Browning Sep 25, 2011 11:35am

from Family Life

Libraries Are Closing: 5 Lost Skills

I've been thinking a lot about my childhood experiences of visiting my local library and bookmobile each week. I remember the first book "loaned" to m...
posted by Ronnie Citron-Fink Sep 25, 2011 9:07am

from Food & Recipes

Amazing Apple Cake For Johnny Appleseed

Johnny Appleseed was my kind of guy, and tomorrow’s his birthday. So following my little tribute to the man I’ll post a recipe for a serio...
posted by Melissa Breyer Sep 25, 2011 1:01pm

from Food & Recipes

Plant Garlic Now: 5 Tips for Bumper Crops

Garlic always gets a space in my tiny garden because I rarely cook without it (even my favorite ice cream recipe calls for it), and I like planting th...
posted by Robyn Lawrence Sep 25, 2011 7:30am

from Health & Wellness

Nourishing the Collective Heart

In her last article, Sara Childre mentioned the Global Coherence Initiative, launched by the Institute of HeartMath (IHM). I am passionate about the G...
posted by Deborah, from HeartMath Sep 25, 2011 10:00am

  Green Living Marketplace
Viva Terra 380x100 mktplc  click here Click Here Click Here Click Here!

september 26, 2011

50% off Organic Granolas and Snacks

  
  Subscribe  | Unsubscribe
We hate SPAM too. To stop receiving this alert or change this email address, go to the Care2 Subscription Center
 

No comments:

Post a Comment